Diatomaceous earth (DE) represents a rock made from skeletons of fossilized diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae, and it is found in nature.
If in a powder from, it mechanically destroys various insects, parasites, pests, and pathogens, as it enters the exoskeleton, and absorbs the fluids from the body, leading to its death. Food grade diatomaceous earth is not toxic and does not include any chemicals.
Here is how to use diatomaceous earth to detox your body and remove GMO’s fluoride and chemicals
The addition of diatomaceous earth to your diet will cleanse parasites that lead to nausea, pain, itching, sinus infections, food intolerance, bowel discomfort, asthma, Morgellon’s disease, and various other allergic-type reactions.
It detoxifies lead, cadmium, mercury, and other heavy metals; cleanses the traces of chemicals, radiation, and relieve the effects of the consumption of GMOs.
Diatomaceous earth has potent antiviral, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties. It also strengthens the joints and tendons, enhances the skin tone, helps the collagen production, and reduces blood pressure.
You should start with a half of teaspoon, and then gradually increase the amount up to two heaping tablespoons. Add it to 4 ounces of water on an empty stomach, and immediately follow with another 8 ounces of water.
You can drink it throughout the entire day and thus, prevent constipation. You may also experience a Herxhemier reaction at first, which is manifested with abdominal discomfort and flu-like symptoms, but it is normal during a full body detox process, as pathogens and parasites are destroyed, and release their toxins into the body to be eliminated.
However, these consequences will vanish in a few days.
Also below you can find more uses of diatomaceous earth:
- You can blow diatomaceous earth into places which are hard to reach, through a plastic squeeze bottle with a pointed tip, such as electrical outlets
- You can sprinkle a bit on the rugs, furniture, and cracks on the baseboards to destroy insects, leave it to act for a few hours, and vacuum.
However, you should always bear in mind that you should carefully use it, and avoid inhaling it. Moreover, use food grade diatomaceous earth only. Moreover, it is drying to the skin and eyes, so apply it with caution. Note that it may destroy the beneficial insects in the garden as well.
It effectively helps to prevent pests in your garden, protects your pets and livestock from insects and parasites, and efficiently detoxifies the body.
These are some of the most important uses of diatomaceous earth and how to use it:
Yard and garden
- to control flies and reduce odor, you should apply a bit to manure piles and compost
- To destroy the colony, pour it over hills and fire
- Sprinkle a bit on the window sills and doors to keep ants and spiders at bay
- You should pour it into a lawn spreader, and use it to destroy chiggers, fleas, ticks, chiggers and other biting insects which attack your pets. Use a strainer to sprinkle it on bushes.
- Note that you should not apply it on flowers which are visited by beneficial insects, like butterflies, bees, ladybugs
- To prevent flies, apply it around the garbage
- To protect the plants from vegetable-loving insects, you should apply diatomaceous earth on garden soil, or distribute it in the form of a ring around the stem on the soil to protect them from crawly insects.
Protect grains and dry goods
To keep pests away from the pantry, you should pour some diatomaceous earth on legumes and bulk grains.
Pets and Livestock
Diatomaceous earth is extremely effective in protecting your pets. You should apply a bit to the coat of your pet, and you will destroy fleas, as well as ticks.
Yet, always wear a mask and drape a lightweight towel over the face of the pet, in order to prevent it from inhaling the dust. To kill parasites like worms, you can add a bit to the food of your pet.
- To destroy fleas and eliminate odor, add it to kitty litter
- To protect the livestock from pests, you should sprinkle the barn, chicken coop, stall, and nesting boxes
- You should also sprinkle some diatomaceous earth on the soil around the kennel of your dogs