Add 1 cup oatmeal to 1 glass water and blend. Add 1 stick of cinnamon, 1.5 litres (0.3 gallons) water and natural sweetener like honey (optional). Strain, refrigerate and consume on an empty stomach every morning. It contains calcium, vit A and B-6, iron, magnesium and dietary fiber. It has diuretic and detox properties, is low in calories and boosts metabolism.
According to FDA, oatmeal is a great nutritious addition to your diet. Apart from giving you energy and making you feel vibrant, it is also great at regulating your metabolism. It also helps in suppressing hunger! Let go of your binging fear.
How To Make Oatmeal Water?
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 liters (0.5 gallons) water
- Add 1 cup oatmeal to 1 glass water and blend.
- Add the rest of the water and cinnamon. You could add a natural sweetener of your choice like honey if you wish
- In case the oatmeal hasn’t blended properly, strain the mix.
- Refrigerate and drink.
How Does Oatmeal Water Help Reduce Your Waist Size?
- Great Detox– Oatmeal contains amino acids that trigger the production of lecithin in the liver, purifying the body. It helps eliminate toxins in the body.
- Diuretic – Oatmeal is a diuretic, which means it prevents the body from retaining liquids
- Low in Calories – It is a low calorie food and satisfies your appetite. It is also extremely nutritious due to its high content of Calcium, Vitamin A,B-6, Iron, Magenisum and Dietary Fiber.
- Improves Digestion – It increases nutrient absorption, reduces gastric acids and facilitates digestion. It also helps in relieving constipation.
Start your day with oatmeal water on an empty stomach. Consume this regularly along with a balanced diet and optimal amount of exercise.
New favorite drink? Mine too!