The human body starts processing food the moment we are born and that is lots of work. The intestines take various different foods and drinks throughout the years. Normally, some of the foods that we consume get stuck and that makes the internal environment “dirty”.
Fecal matters and toxic waste get accumulated in the colon and intestines. If these remain in the intestines for a long time, they can poison the blood and can lead to irreparable damage. Some of the symptoms of “dirty” intestines are:
- Disturbed metabolism
- Frequent diarrhea or constipation
- Insufficient or excessive weight
- Insulin resistance or diabetes
- Vision and hearing issues
- Poor condition of nails, hair and skin
- Liver and kidney disease
- Cancer, arthritis and other diseases
If you are experiencing some of the above mentioned symptoms, trying this cleansing technique will be helpful for you.
You will need:
- Flaxseed flour
Flaxseed flour is rich in vitamin B1, manganese, dietary fiber, micronutrients, essential fatty acids and much more. Consuming 1 to 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour will:
- Clean the accumulation of mucus in the intestines and colon in three weeks.
- Normalize your body weight and promote fat burning.
- Eliminates and absorbs the toxins in the body.
Kefir has potent antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is also a rich source of calcium. Consuming kefir will:
- Boost your immune system
- Improve blood circulation
- Help with a number of disorders like depression, leaky gut, osteoporosis and migraines.
Clean your body in this way:
Replace your usual breakfast for the following mixture. Eat this for three weeks.
- Week 1: a mixture of 100 ml of kefir and 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour
- Week 2: a mixture of 100 ml of kefir and 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour
- Week 3: a mixture of 150 ml of kefir and 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour
If you cannot find flaxseed flour, you can grind flaxseed seeds. However, grind a new portion every day.
Furthermore, you also need to drink 2 liters of water a day at the minimum. It is advisable to do this treatment once every year.