17 Signs Of Mold Illness Everyone Should Be Aware Of And What To Do About It

In some cases you cannot smell or see mold, but you have to know that it can grow in your home and in many cases it is the main reason for your sickness. Mold can have a negative influence over your life. How to notice this problem? In this article you will read and discover more about mold illness.

A regular doctor cannot help you a lot. Traditional medicine thinks that mold and mold exposure is not a problem. However it is very difficult to discover if you have problem with mold toxicity; it can copy other symptoms and conditions which are nonspecific.

The question is: what is mold?

Molds are different types of fungi which grow in filament. They form very small spores which sprout and then fly away. They are invisible to the naked eye. They grow and reproduce in warm, damp and humid places. Mold can be a problem in case of poor ventilation, floods or water leaks as well.

They can lie in the shower head, in the bathroom and in places with no ventilation. They can attach to your pets, clothes, shoes, books, papers, carpets, furniture and circulate in the air systems. Buildings that are damaged by floods or water can make a complex mixture of contaminants in the dust and air which can result in toxic chemical stew. Mold can produce mycotoxins which can appear in fragments and spores of mold in the air.

Half of the buildings in the USA are damaged by water and this causes mold. This may lead to mold illness in susceptible people. We spend our time home or at work and probably we’ve been exposed to mold or water damage.

Mold is a problem, but why?

Mold toxicity is in the category of biotoxin illness. The other name is CIRS – Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome. Ritchie Shoemaker knows many things about mold.

He has written 8 books about mold and he says that CIRS is chronic and acute systematic response that happens due to exposure to environment that has been damaged by water that has toxic organisms such as bacteria, fungi, actinomycetes and inflammagens.

He also says that 24% of people are not able to make proper antibody responses and they make more than 95% of the people who suffer from illness that is caused by buildings that are damaged by water.

                                                                                                Some people are susceptible, some aren’t.

Dr. Shoemaker said that 24% of people are susceptible to mold toxicity. The reason is because they have an immune response gene. Those people that have mold susceptible genes can experience an adverse reaction when they are exposed to large quantity.

Almost 95% of mold illness happens in this group. Remember that if you are not susceptible your chances are not zero.

People who are not susceptible cannot notice certain toxins as toxins, including mold. The result is constant inflammatory response. Many people do not know that are susceptible. The mold illness is not an allergy; it is an inflammation that is caused because the immune system is out of control.

CIRS will not disappear alone and if it is not treated it will cause illness. This illness is in the DNA and once activated it will cause symptoms that will last many years.

Definition for CIRS: you can check whether you have it or not. First of all check history, symptoms or signs. History will include subjection to molds that produce toxins and in some cases it will include subjection or laboratory evidence of subjection.

A genetic predisposition to illness related to biotoxin.

Abnormalities registered by VCS testing (Visual Contrast Sensitivity). In case of history constant with biotoxin subjection and unusual VCS test you will probably show laboratory abnormalities that can be seen in the CIRS.

Symptoms include: brain fog, memory problems, problems with executive function and focus, fatigue, post-exercise malaise, weakness, joint pain, constant nerve pain, aches, muscle cramping, numbness, headache, tingling, red eyes, light sensitivity, blurred vision, cough, sinus problems, air hunger, shortness of breath, tremors, nausea, abdominal pain, vertigo, appetite changes, diarrhea, metallic taste, weight problems, excessive thirst, night sweat, increased urination etc. That is why mold poisoning can be mistaken and unnoticed.

Next steps:

If you think that you might have mold problems follow the next steps.

1. Learn more about this illness. You can check Dr. Shoemaker’s book and website, Surviving Mold.
2. Check your home for mold. ERMI is the best test. Another option is a professional who will make a visual inspection and take sample from the rooms.
3. You can work with a clinical that has been trained in the Shoemaker protocol.

DON’T FORGET TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK, AND CHECK OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE! THANKS

Tags:

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close