Warts are benign skin growths caused by viruses which infects the top layer of skin and causes it to grow rapidly.
Although warts are generally not dangerous, they can appear at some unpleasant places such as neck area.
They are ugly and potentially embarrassing. They are small and shaped like a tiny flap or tag of skin and they are the same color as your skin. So people often want to get rid of them.
How To Get Rid Of Small Warts?
See your doctor to make sure you have a wart and not another common skin lesion called a skin tag.
Skin tags commonly occur on the neck and can look like warts. They’re treated differently.
Some of the most common home remedy that helps us to remove warts on the neck is garlic. The potent antiviral, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties of garlic fight the viral infections that cause warts.
– Press a few garlic cloves, apply it to the warts and cover with a bandage.
– Leave it for 30 minutes and wash off with water.
– Repeat this natural treatment 2 times every day for 2 weeks to get desirable results.
The caustic effect of the garlic will cause the wart to blister and fall off in as little as one week.
Note: Apply new garlic every day, avoiding contact with healthy surrounding skin.
- You can spread warts to other parts of your body, and they are contagious to others. If a treatment requires that you rub the wart with a fingernail file or a pumice stone, do not use that utensil on any other part of your body, and do not allow anyone else to use it.
- Do not try to treat warts on your feet if you have diabetes. See your doctor.
- Do not try to remove warts on your face or another sensitive part (such as genitals, mouth, or nostrils) of your body with at-home treatments.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK, AND CHECK OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE! THANKS