This 3 day-cleansing system will help you change your diet, reduce the desire for processed foods and detoxify your body.
One of its greatest benefits is cleansing and detoxification. Through this process, your body flushes out toxins which increase the risk of diseases and infections.
REMOVE ALL TOXINS FROM THE BODY IN 3 DAYS
– Stop consuming dairy products two days before you begin your detoxification. Our bodies digest dairy products slowly, and because of that, they may interfere with the detoxification process.
– The prior night you begin with the purging strategy, you have to drink 1 measure of home grown diuretic (e.g. Dark Forest) tea, as it will help in cleaning the digestion systems from poisons that can bring about stoppage.
The next morning, prepare a drink with lemon juice from 2 whole lemons and a 1/2 cup of water; drink this before breakfast.
Just One Glass Of This Drink Will Clear Your Body Of All Toxins (Recipe)
– After your breakfast, drink 1.5 cup of grapefruit or pineapple juice. Both are rich in antioxidants that help to maintain the health of your respiratory system.
– Drink 1 to 1.5 of pure carrot juice between breakfast and lunch. They are beneficial for the respiratory tract.
– Drink 1.5 cups of potassium juice during the lunch. Fods high in potassium: bananas, avocado,dark leafy greens, beets…
Potassium is great for cleaning the body, especially if consumed in the above listed varies as a liquid.
Read also: 3 Drinks To Detox Liver And Flush Out Fat
– That night, drink a cup of mucus-cleansing tea an hour just before dinner. This tea should consist of ginger, rose hips and peppermint, which are fantastic against mucus build up, stuffy nose and congestion.
– Before going to bed drink 340ml of pure cranberry juice as it helps against bacteria in the lungs which can cause infection.
They are powerful antioxidants and are quite beneficial for your blood and urine.
Repeat the procedure in the next 2 days.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends and family on Facebook, you might help someone in need!