If you want to get rid of mold in your home, the best way is to do it naturally, without using any chemicals. Use natural ingredients that would not cause any harm to you or your family. Mold can be bad for your health. They can lead to depression or tiredness in some people and they can be the reason for many allergies and irritations.
There are many products on the market, but we are going to present you natural ingredients that can help you to get rid of mold.
Pour some vinegar in an empty bottle and spray it on the mold surface. If you want you can dilute the vinegar with some water. However we recommend using only vinegar because it is more efficient and stronger. Leave the vinegar for a few hours and afterwards use a brush to scrub the surface.
If the smell is strong add a couple of drops of essential oil by choice. White vinegar can eliminate 82% of the mold spores. You can also use it to prevent them, just spray on the areas and let it dry completely.
Use 3% hydrogen peroxide to spray on the mold surface. Leave it for approximately 10 minutes and then scrub the wall; use a damp cloth to wipe the surface and if you want you can mix the hydrogen peroxide with baking soda and vinegar. The spray bottle should be kept on a dry and dark place.
Solution made of tea tree solution
Many of the methods for eliminating mold are natural, but some of them are expensive. This solution is expensive and you will use only 2 spoons from it. Combine 2 tablespoons of this mixture with 2 cups of water and add it in a spray bottle. Spray it on the mold surface and do not wash it off. The smell of this oil will be gone in a few days.
Extract from citrus seed and water
This extract does not smell. You can use 20 drop and combine them with 2 cups of water. Pour the mixture in a spray bottle and spray the mold surface. Never wash it off.
This is a natural and very powerful ingredient. Combine baking soda with water and spray it on the surface with mold. Leave it for a few minutes and scrub it with a brush. Then wipe the surface with a damp cloth. You will get rid of the mold and the unpleasant smell will go away.
To prevent mold you just need to wipe the surface regularly using a damp cloth, then spray some vinegar, look out for leaks and use a cold mist humidifier.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK, AND CHECK OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE! THANKS