In the world are more right handed people, than left handed. This if formatting one very strange question, how someone can become left handed?
There is no medical explanation. But is proved that left handed people are usually more independent.
Funny facts about left handed:
- They are 5 to 10 % of the world population.
- They are likelier to be transformed into alcoholics.
- Good at sports like: tennis, baseball, boxing, swimming etc.
- 40 % of all tennis players are left handed
- Thy are using the right side of the brain
- They will become richer that their right handed colleagues.
- USA have 4 of 7 left handed
- Left is from LYFT that means broken or weak.
- Pregnant women in their 40s have 128 percent higher chances of having baby that is left handed.
- 1 Apollo astronaut, out of 4 had his left hand as the dominant one.
- They are more talented.
- Left handed are slightly more prone to asthma and allergies.
- In America the number of left handed are nearly 30 milion.
- August 13 th is the LEFT HANDERS DAY.
- Left-handed people are more likely to suffer from insomnia.
- According to a study, left-handers process emotions in a different way than right-handers, and they usually get upset much quicker. John McEnroe is a perfect example of this, as we have witnessed him being angry many times.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK, AND CHECK OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE! THANKS