There s a deadly cans in Thailand, where men, a tourist, ate a combination with Coke. This is not the first, neither the last case in the world that someone died from coke.
If you eat durian food in combination with coke, coffee or milk and alcohol it can be fatal.
A 28-year-old Chinese tourist was reported dead after consuming excessive quantities of durian fruit and canned Cola.
He ate the Cobra Poison-this is the name of the combo.
The all citizens and tourist were warned not to combo coke with durian food.
A source discovered that the Chinese man died from sudden cardiac arrest, caused by caffeine intoxication which led to surge in blood pressure.
The durian fruit is high in sulfur which decreases breakdown of alcohol; this can stop the activity of an enzyme which helps remove toxins from the body . According to the results from the research, the body is not able to remove the toxic waste because the enzyme is not functioning properly because of the high content of sulfur in this fruit.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK, AND CHECK OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE! THANKS