DON’T EAT BANANA IF YOU FIND THIS, IT MIGHT KILL YOU!

When Maria Layton (43) opened the bag of bananas purchased from Tesco found something terrific. Before anyone opened the bag, it was kept on the kitchen counter for a whole day. When she opened it eventually and took out 1 banana, she noticed that something was wrong. She looked closely at the banana and saw a giant spider cocoon over it. For that reason, you have to be very cautious as it may happen to you. See these statements about Maria’s terrible banana encounter.

She saw a funny bit on it, so she got another, and that is when she saw the spider. Other bananas had spider web as well. She made a complaint for Tesco and she was offered a refund and to return the bananas there for further investigation.

Luckily she noticed that creepy thing; otherwise she could have been dead. The thing on the banana is Brazilian wandering spider venom which can kill a human being in just 2 hours. Moreover, it can also cause hours-long erection in the body.

Please share this with your friends to make them aware of this.

Capture-93

Capture-81

Capture-87

Capture-90

DON’T FORGET TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK, AND CHECK OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE! THANKS

Tags:

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close