Never Drink the Water from your Nightstand – Here is the Reason

Almost everyone do this, it is an old habit. But, do we actually do the right thing? Since the time when we were young we were taught that we should drink a glass of water right after we wake up. Do you have that habit to drink a glass of water from your nightstand?

This water has strange taste, it’s different and you will easily notice that. The regular water, don’t contain sugars and proteins which can be easily targeted by microbes. But, there is still no explanation from which comes the strange taste in the water that stood on the nightstand over the night by your bed.

In the morning, a large amount of dust and bacteria can be gathered in that glass of water. The water absorbs dioxide and a small part of that CO2 is converted into carbonic acid, when the water is exposed to air. The carbon acid lowers the pH of water thus changes its taste, because it releases one or two protons and it has the ability to turn into carbonate or bicarbonate.

This means that the water has changed the taste after standing all night and is gathering bacteria and dust from the air. This is why you should think twice before you drink it.

Don’t forget to share this with your friends and family on Facebook, you might help someone in need!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close