The health of the vagina is actually very important, so every woman out there should watch out for these next signs:
- Burning sensation and itching in the vagina and the vulva
- Great amounts of discharge
- Red, inflamed, and painful mucous membrane
- Dry vagina
- Occurrence of lesions
- Abnormal bleeding
- Unpleasant smell
- Bleeding after sexual intercourse
However, keep in mind that your vagina does have to discharge small amounts of liquid in order to keep it clean, just like the spit is being discharged in the mouth to help clean the mouth cavity. But, if you do want to have a healthy vagina, then do these next things:
- Do not wash it nonstop, because, washing actually disrupts the normal pH levels of the vagina, decreases its acidity and places a rostrum for bacteria.
- Food influences the health of your vagina a lot, so it’s recommended that you avoid fast food, Coca Cola, anything that has high levels of carbohydrates, sugars or any ingredients that cause infections.
- If you want to maintain your vagina healthy, turn towards a healthy diet, accompanied with many fluids, and keep in mind that yogurt and cranberry juice can be highly beneficial when it comes to treating vaginal issues.
- Another great factor to your vaginal health is safe sex. Condoms protect you from sexually-transmitted diseases.
- If you must take antibiotics, then also take a lot of yogurt, kefir, or other fermented ingredients.
- Also, smoking is a great enemy to your vagina. The nicotine, the tar, even the cigarette smoke can negatively affect the bacteria that can trigger further problems.
- As soon as you notice some infection, treat it right away!
- Clothes are very important too. Some fabrics can be full of allergens and chemicals that can irritate the sensitive skin in your lady parts.
- Visits to the gynecologist are something you must do on a regular basis.
- The perfect thing for washing your vagina is using a soap that does not make your skin dry, such as soap with olive oil.
You might help someone in need, so don’t forget to share this with your friends and family on Facebook!