You will surely be upset if you discover a lump on the body as they are not a normal occurrence. However, you need to be aware that such lumps are common and are harmless. They are a type of cysts, known as epidermoid cysts (they are not the same as the sebaceous cysts). It results of the sebaceous glands responsible for the hair and skin lubrication. They don’t need to be treated, but people want to eliminate them as they can cause infections and also do not look appealing. You do not need to go to a medical intervention to remove it, instead you can try natural remedies. These are natural ingredients which can help you eliminate these cysts:
- Apple cider vinegar – this ingredient is highly effective due to the acetic acid it contains. ACV successfully eliminates and protects the body from bacteria. Apply it on the cyst, place a bandage or a cloth over it to secure it. The process needs to be repeated each day for a whole week until you notice a layer of hardened skin. Remove the layer and let it dry. Apply ACV or one more week and you will get a newly formed skin.
- Dandelion – you can make a combination of 1 tbsp. of dandelion and viola. Place them in some water and heat it. Boil it for 45 minutes and then strain the mixture after it is boiled. Consume it 4 times a day for a period of 10 days. You may also use it topically, applied on the cyst directly.
- Epsom salt – it helps in alleviating pain and swelling. Add it in a bathtub and soak in it and the pain will go away.
- Aloe Vera – it is great in eliminating cysts like this. Apply Aloe Vera extract directly on the cyst, or drink Aloe Vera gel.
- Milk – it will make the lumps smaller and speed up the process of healing. Soak one tea bag in milk and apply it on the cyst. Let it stay overnight. Repeat it regularly and you will notice positive results soon.
- Honey – make a mixture of banana, wheatgrass, and honey and apply it on the affected spot. Take a bandage and cover it, letting it stay during the night.
- Castor oil – it can help you to reduce the lump size. Apply the oil on the cyst, cover it with a cloth or hot bag of water. Repeat this on regular basis.
You might help someone in need, so don’t forget to share this with your friends and family on Facebook!