When it comes to appearance, many people get embarrassed easily, as they feel conscious about their looks. Pimples are a common thing on the face and can lead to depression. They appear due to the oil increase in the body. The greatest issue are the pimples on the butt and when you have to sit somewhere. It makes you look miserable.
However, we have some useful tips for you that can help you get rid of this issue.
- Allow the buns soak up a little sun. This this once in a while as too much sun can cause tanning.
- Make a mixture of 1 tbsp. of tartar and 8 oz. of water and drink it. You can mix it with your favorite juice if you cannot stand the taste.
- Crush 4-5 aspirin pills and add 1 tbsp. of lukewarm water, applying a thin layers on the buttocks. Let the mask dry and then rinse it off.
- Use lemons because they contain acidic content. Apply it thoroughly and let it act for half an hour. You may open the pores and it will hurt a bit, but no worries this will provide you with a pimple free skin.
- Applying coconut and tea tree oil work against bacteria and fungus. Do this on daily basis.
- Take some ice and rub it on big pimples for an immediate relief from the pain.
- Sit less and stand more. This will provide adequate breathing. Sitting for long periods can create clogged pores by bacteria and sweat.
- Wear clothes that are loose and fitting. In order to let your skin to breathe, wear cotton underwear.