Fibroid tumors are manifested as warts on the skin and are usually very small. They are usually colorless, meaning that they are the same as the skin, but sometimes can be pigmented as well. Fibroids are benign tumors, they are not cancerous, and the main issue with them is their appearance which ruins the general image of a person.
These warts usually appear in middle-aged individuals, mostly on the eyelids, neck, breasts, armpits, abdomen, etc. In fact, this issue is very common and every person has at least one fibroid tumor on the skin.
They are prone to damage which in turn causes growth, bleeding, and inflammation. Their number increase with age and it can vary from a few to several hundred! Even though the cause for their development remains unknown, it is believed that obesity and genetics are important contributing factors.
The good news is that there is an easy way to remove these tumors, without any scarring or bleeding. All you have to do is to take some apple cider vinegar, which is one of the best home remedies when it comes to this issue. Make sure you avoid the area around the eyes, as ACV may cause irritation.
- Wash the area surrounding the fibroid, using water and soap
- Then, soap a cotton pad in water and clean the fibroid
- Soak another piece of cotton in ACV and squeeze to remove the excess fluid
- Put the cotton pad onto the fibroid and place a band aid over it
- Let it work for 15 minutes before washing it off with water
- Repeat the procedure three times on a daily basis over the course of a week
In case a light scar remains at the end of the fibroid, treat it with some Aloe Vera gel or calendula gel. Don’t worry about any scarring if the fibroid is on the skin`s surface.
You might help someone in need, so don’t forget to share this with your friends and family on Facebook!