WARNING – A BEAUTIFUL GIRL SUDDENLY DIED THE REASON CAN’T BELIEVE !

In today’s article yowe are going to write about the story of one young girl from Macau, who start to bleed from seven holes and overnight she died.

The results of preliminary autopsy are shocking: it was discovered that the main reason for her death is arsenic poisoning. The question is: from where came the arsenic?

In the further examination, the medical experts invited one professor from medical school to assist. The professor starts the examination of the girl’s stomach and after half an hour the mystery was solved. Namely, this case was not suicide, nor she was killed.

The real problem was the habit this girl had. To be more precise, she continuously was taking vitamin C supplements and the nignt before died she ate shrimps.

Researchers at the University of Chicago through detailed experiments, found that shrimp and soft shell foods contain high concentration of five potassium arsenic compounds. The fresh food doesn’t have any toxic effect on the human body, but in a combination with vitamin C, the result is chemical reaction. So, the original non – toxic – five potassium arsenic (ie arsenic anhydride, also known as arsenic pentoxide), turned into a toxic three potassium arsenic (ie arsenic anhydride), which is also known as arsenic trioxide, which is commonly known as arsenic are!

Scientists explain that arsenic poisoning causes paralysis of capillaries, lobule central necrosis, heart, liver, kidney, intestine congestion, epithelial cell necrosis and in some cases telangiectasia. Bleeding is the side effect of arsenic poisoning.

Note: You should remember this information and as measure of precaution you should avoid consuming shrimps while you take vitamin C supplements.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *