The infection which affects the urinary tract can present great threat and serious pain. Once the infection is developed into the urinary tract it can easily can get through your kidneys, which will make you great kidneys pain and disorder.
The symptoms which will appear in case you have some kidney disease you will feel back pain, fever, nausea, vomiting and confusion. You need to visit your doctor and make the regular checkups.
In order to prevent the urinary tract infection you need to treat a UTI when you notice the symptoms like often and intense urinary urgency and painful, burning feeling in the bladder or urethra during the urination.
This infection definitely is caused by a bacteria and with a home remedies it can be easily eliminated. In addition we are going to present you several natural remedies which you need to practice in case you have urinary tract infection.
- Parsley water: This is great diuretic which will make you urinating more often. This is very good for treating the urinary fact. In addition we are presenting you the recipe for making the parsley tea: 1 cup of chopped parsley (30-40g), to one or two cups of boiling water (240-475ml). Let the leaves simmer the water for 6-10 minutes and strain the leaves. Drink the water during it is hot. If it is too hot you can add ice in order to make refreshing parsley iced tea.
- Cucumber: this is very good food because it is fill with a lot of water. You need to eat cucumbers, and drink at least 8 glasses of water.
- Ginger tea: this is great spice, and it is great anti-inflammatory ingredient which will also help you in eliminating the pain. You need to drink homemade tea or bought ginger tea.
- Horseradish: we are sure that you have heard about the great benefits that this ingredient has. It has great antimicrobial properties and it straight up kills’ bacteria. You need to eat 1 teaspoon of grated, fresh horseradish, twice daily.
- Kombucha and sauerkraut: Consuming these ingredients you will promote the good bacteria and eliminate the bad one, infection-causing bacteria.
- Baking soda and water: This is one of the most effective remedy. By consuming this you will cure yourself as fastest as possible. You need to drink 1 teaspoon baking soda and 8 ounces of water.
- Cranberry juice: Cranberry juice is old nut gold remedy, which will help you to eliminate the infection of the urinary tract. While using this juice you need to consume 100% organic cranberries. So next time you have symptoms, take immediate action and use these home remedies..
In case you have the above mentioned symptoms, you need to do the checkups, and visit your doctor, so you will practice these remedies.