Taking proper care of your feet is crucial. However, this doesn’t always mean expensive foot care products and treatments. Instead, opt for cheaper and more natural ingredients that you already probably have in your home.
Namely, with the help of the following ingredients, you can treat bunions, fungal infections, corns, blisters, gout, and Athlete’s foot 100% naturally. Let’s take a look:
- If you have fungal infection, you just need to soak your feet in mouthwash for half an hour every day. This is because this product is rich in substances that successfully treat fungal infections.
- If have fungal infections on the hands, soak them into mouthwash.
- If you suffer from Athlete’s foot, you just need to apply some mashed garlic between the toes and leave it on for 24 hours.
- If you have foot corns, cut a slice of onion and soak it in some ACV and then apply it onto the lower part of the foot and put on socks. Repeat the method daily until the feet soften.
- Chili sauce is an excellent remedy for bunions. Hence, apply a bit of chili sauce and Vaseline onto the affected area and wrap it with gauze. Chili sauce is very beneficial for the treatment of bunions as chili peppers are rich in capsaicin, a substance which relaxes the nerves causing pain and it also reduces the swelling.
- Salt is another ingredient which can help you lower pain caused by bunions. Salt contains magnesium sulfate and thus, it reduces inflammation and ache.
If you have gout, one of the best ways to treat it is to exclude sugar from your diet, as a recent study has found a connection between sugar consumption and gout.
Consume more cherries and strawberries as they’re natural remedies for inflammations.