The No-poo trend, short for no-shampoo, promoted washing hair without any soaps or shampoos. Many famous people like Jennifer Aniston, Miranda Kerr, and Adele are following it. Have you noticed how their hair looks squeaky clean and lustrous. The hair looks healthy and not dull.
People adopt this technique to remove toxic chemicals left by shampoos in the hair. This method helps the scalp build its natural oil which moisturizes it. When you wash it less frequently, the hair gets moisture eventually as the oil leaves it organically conditioned.
Let us see what the users of this technique say:
- Washing my hair without soap or shampoo has made no difference – she has been using water o clean her hair and since then, she did not notice any persistent smells, staining on the pillowcase, or even scalp itchiness.
- I’ll tell you a secret, I haven’t used soap for quite a long time now – according to her shampoos ae highly toxic as they contain Nictitating follicle gonkulator, protuberating scalp defribulator. She does not have an idea which one cleans the scalp.
- Your hair will feel disgusting – this is affirmative only for those who have an oily scalp or those who have a scalp which sweats a lot. This happens because you used soap or shampoo to clean your hair. By the time, your hair will get used to this method.
- Used only water to wash my hair for 10 months or so and only sodium bicarbonate to wash my hair – the commercial shampoos use surfactants which strip the manes off of their natural oils. Once she started using baking soda, her hair became richer, cleaner, healthier, and itch-free.
- One girl mentioned she used apple cider vinegar o wash her hair which provided astonishing results – there are also more things to keep in check apart from keeping your hair away from shampoos and they say no blow-dryer, curling irons. You will have to let your hair grow.
- One girl used a mixture of baking soda and apple cider vinegar in 1:1 ratio – she even added some spices and tea to make it smell good.
- Massage your head – go on to the no-poo treatment by a simple massaging trick. Stand in a warm shower and brush your fingers through your hair providing it with a slight massage. In this way you can remove dandruff and flakes easily.
- Use a bar of pear soaps, camellia oil, and a scalp massage brush – this is like going on no-poo, but with using essential oils soaps.
- She does not feel that her scalp is itchy or dried when she stopped using shampoo or other soaps – her hair was clean and healthy after some time.
You see that going on no-poo regime will help you have a clean and healthy hair. Natural remedies won’t strip your hair of its natural oils, leaving you with a soft and beautiful hair.