A group of fire fighters battled a roaring blaze to rescue a couple from their burning home. Suffering from severe smoke inhalation, the woman tried desperately to get back inside the building, but emergency technicians restrained her. The family’s German shepherd, Maxx, couldn’t be stopped from running back into the blaze, so the firemen followed. The heroically faithful pooch lead the firemen through thick smoke and flame to find a pair of unconscious children, a 4-year-old boy and 2-year-old girl. The sheriff’s office and fire department credit Maxx for saving the lives of his two youngest owners. According to WFTV News, the little boy had stopped breathing, but first responders were able to revive him.