Consume a banana every morning and lose as much as 10 pounds within a week, and just what is best, the early morning banana diet plan routine does not require any unique effort neither some certain modifications in your dietary habits. This is why this diet plan became so popular after Hitoshi Watanabe first presented it in his book “The morning banana diet regimen.”
It is very simple: In the early morning you need to eat just bananas and drink water at room temperature. You can eat anything throughout the day. Is it actually that easy?
After a multitude of unsuccessful attempts to lose weight, Watanabe determined to jot down his journey with all the diet programs he had tried formerly, including the scientific knowledge of his partner Sumiko, a pharmaceutist, which she gained during the research study in the field of preventive medicine.
With each other they produced a technique, the Morning Banana Diet, and also obtained appeal in people which do not actually like sweating at the fitness center. Obese people are usually advised to workout in order to burn more calories, but Watanabe helped them prevent this early morning torture and recommended a simple solution: eating a fresh banana as well as drinking a glass of water in the morning, as well as naturally, you ought to not eat anything until lunch.
Bananas are loaded with resistant starch which actively stimulates the weight loss process.
Of course, not all kinds of starch have equal impact. Carbohydrates are divided into digestible and immune starch. Immune carbohydrate does not liquefy in the small intestine, but goes straight in the large intestine where the fermentation process begins. Bacteria turn resistant starch into short-chain fatty acids that feed cells and contribute to a healthier gastrointestinal tract.
What is the number of bananas you should consume in the morning?
There is no strict rule you should adhere to, just eat enough bananas that will keep you full. Japanese have the rule of 80/20, considering that they believe that people should never overload their stomach with food.
8 parts of a full stomach opt for the person, and two parts go with the doctor. This is why a lot of individuals eat just 80 % of what they are offered and leave the remaining 20 % of their food back.
Always drink a glass of warm water in the early morning to stimulate your metabolism. Wait for an hr as well as consume a banana. If you are still hungry after 20 mins, eat one more banana. Be aware, you ought to consistently consume raw bananas.
In his book, Watanabe clarifies that you must not consume milk and also liquor throughout the diet regimen and your last meal should be at 8pm. Go to bed by midnight, because scientists believe that going late to bed is connected with excessive weight.
You could eat anything for lunch and dinner, as well as if you really feel hungry between your meals, eat some fruit.
What makes the banana diet so special?
- If you do not drink coffee in the morning you will easily regulate blood glucose and your appetite
- It is super-healthy
- Avoid eating after 8pm and reduce the late night craving and regulate your weight
- Bananas are rich in fiber, potassium and boost energy
- Reduces the alcohol intake
- Bananas are cheap, so you do not have to spend a small fortune on super-expensive products
- Regular breakfast boosts metabolism and keeps you from overeating during the day
- A glass of water at room temperature boosts metabolism
Banana diet is also a great way to get rid of cellulite.