Bunions themselves are salt deposits. Also, angina, influenza, gout, bad metabolism, rheumatic infections, poor diet and long wearing uncomfortable shoes contribute to their formation.
People who have bunions find it very difficult to find appropriate footwear.
The operation of removing bunions is only a temporary solution. Traditional medicine has effective means to solve this problem.
To start you need to clean the body from salt deposits.
- Pour with 300 ml of water one tablespoon of chopped bay leaves and boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a thermos bottle and leave it to stand until the next morning.
- Strain it in the morning and drink in small sips throughout the day.
- Do this treatment for 3 consecutive days, preparing every evening a fresh beverage.
- Repeat the treatment after 7 days.
Do not be surprised if you have frequent need to urinate. This is a sign that the salt in the body began to dissolve. The result will be visible after 10 days.