• Aloe Vera leaf: 1 leaf (cut as slit to extract gel)
• Tooth paste: apply some paste on tooth brush
• Shampoo: 1 tablespoon
• Bleach liquid: 1 tablespoon
• Salt: 2 tablespoons
• Glycerin: 1 tablespoon
• Hydrogen per oxide solution (optional):1 table spoon
• Washing powder:2 tablespoons.
1.Take the Aloe Vera leaf and cut to bring out aloe Vera gel.
2.Rub this gel for ten minutes on your feet.
3.Keep your feet in a tub of lukewarm water.
4.Apply toothpaste on an old tooth brush and rub on and around your toe nails to clean your toe nails thoroughly.
5.Add two tablespoon of salt in the tub of warm water.
6.Add one tablespoon bleach liquid and one tablespoon shampoo.
7.Add one tablespoon of glycerin.
8.Add one tablespoon hydrogen peroxide solution.
9.Add two tablespoons washing powder and mix all the ingredients to make a solution.
10.Dip your feet in this solution for at least 15 minutes.
11.Take a brush or pumice stone to rub your feet.
12.Take out your feet from the tub and pat dry with a soft towel.